Adobe Illustrator CC 2022 for macOS is available for free download. It is a vector graphics software that allows you to design logos, icons, drawings, typography, and illustrations for print, online, video, and mobile.
|License Type||Full Version|
|File size||1.5 GB|
Adobe Illustrator Overview
Adobe Illustrator CC for macOS has all of the drawing tools you need to transform basic shapes and colors into sophisticated logos, icons, and images. Illustrator artwork is vector-based software that allows it to be scaled down for mobile displays and up to billboard size while remaining sharp and elegant.
“Adobe Illustrator” includes methods for fine-tuning your vector objects, such as wrapping, swirling, inflating, and distorting. This allows you to freely rotate, deform, and liquefy elements. You have grouped and aligned selected objects with just a few clicks.
Illustrator enables users to create stunning and eye-catching logos, icons, vector graphics, drawings, and paintings, and enhance digital images with minimal effort. Furthermore, it is the most beneficial vector designing program on the globe, allowing users to develop a distinctive branded icon to amaze the audience. The program is really simple to use for sketching a free-hand design and has a fantastic tool set. Millions of digital designers and artists create everything from site icons to book covers to billboards with ease.
With advanced presets, you may add effects, text, control style, and change individual characters to create a typographic design. You can also draw freehand or trace and recolor imported photographs to convert them into pieces of art. Use your illustrations in printed materials, presentations, websites, blogs, and social media. Similarly, you can create up to a thousand artboards on your canvas and choose many artboards at once to move, resize, and do other things.
Features of Adobe Illustrator for MacOS
- Work that is iconic in any magnitude
- Beautiful typography that tells it all
- Draw attention to yourself everywhere.
- Power comes as standard.
- Gradients in Freeform
- Editing at a Glance
- Toolbar customization
- Preview of the Presentation and Trim
- Font browsing in visual mode
- more easily accessible Fonts by Adobe
- Sizing for your monitor
- Preview of the actual size
- Improvements to Puppet Warp
- And much, much more
System Requirements for Adobe Illustrator
- Multicore Intel processors with 64-bit support macOS 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.12 (Sierra), or 10.11 (El Capitan) (El Capitan)
- RAM: 2 GB (8 GB recommended)
- 2 GB of free hard-disk space is required for installation; additional free space is required during installation (cannot install on a volume that uses a case-sensitive file system or on removable flash storage devices)
- 1024 x 768 resolution (1280 x 800 recommended)
- Optional: To make use of GPU Performance: Your Mac should have at least 1 GB of VRAM (2 GB is preferred), and it should support OpenGL version 4.0 or above.