Adobe InDesign CC 2022 for macOS is available for free download. It is a page design software and layout app that allows you to create, preflight, and publish stunning documents for print and digital media.
|License Type||Full Version|
|File size||912 MB|
Adobe InDesign CC Overview
Adobe InDesign is the industry standard for layout and page design in print and digital media. Create stunning graphic designs with typeface from leading foundries and photos from Adobe Stock. Quickly exchange PDF content and feedback. Adobe Experience Manager makes it simple to manage production. InDesign includes all of the tools you need to design and publish books, digital magazines, eBooks, posters, interactive PDFs, and more. You can also download Adobe InDesign CC for macOS for free.
Create audio, video, slideshows, and animations for digital magazines, eBooks, and interactive web documents. InDesign makes it simple to manage your design elements and offers engaging experiences in every format, from EPUB and PDF to HTML.
Create audio, video, slideshows, and animations for digital magazines, eBooks, and interactive web documents. InDesign simplifies the management of design elements and the delivery of immersive experiences in any format. Using technologies designed for teamwork, you may streamline your workflow. With improved Share for Review, you can collaborate three times faster. Furthermore, the software is compatible with Adobe Creative Cloud and Experience Manager, allowing you to share information, fonts, and graphics between projects.
Design more quickly and wisely with collaborative tools. InDesign interacts smoothly with Adobe InCopy CC, allowing you to collaborate on layouts with authors and editors at the same time. Import PDF comments and adjustments to view all of your feedback. And, using Creative Cloud Libraries, you can share text, colors, illustrations, and more with team members.
Features of Adobe InDesign CC for macOS
- OpenType Visual font browsing enhancements
- Tables with footnotes
- Personalize PDF forms
- more easily accessible Fonts by Adobe
- Arrow pointers for control scales
- Adobe Stock has simplified the search.
- Libraries are new Creative Cloud features.
- Enhancing the Creative Cloud Assets
- Access to the Typekit Marketplace store
- Integration with Animate CC and other features
System Requirements for Adobe InDesign CC
- Mac OS version 10.13 (High Sierra), macOS version 10.12 (Sierra), or Mac OS X version 10.11 with a multicore Intel CPU (El Capitan)
- RAM: 2 GB (8 GB recommended)
- 2.5 GB of free hard-disk space is required for installation; additional free space is required during installation (cannot install on a volume that uses a case-sensitive file system or on removable flash storage devices)
- Display resolution of 1024 x 768 (1280 x 800 is suggested) with 32-bit video card; Retina display support
Machines that are supported
- iMac 4K and iMac 5K
- Retina MacBook Pro
- A Mac Pro is linked to a high-resolution monitor.
- A Mac mini is connected to a high-resolution monitor.
- Choose Mac > About This Mac (Graphics information) to check for VRAM value.
- Check this Apple Support article to see if your computer is compatible with the required OpenGL version (4.0 or later).
- SWF files must be exported using Adobe Flash Player 10 software.