Free Download Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Classic CC is a pre-activated Offline Installer for Windows with a Direct download link.
|License Type||Full version|
|File size||1.44 GB|
Adobe Lightroom Classic Overview
In panoramic images, the edges can be stretched and seamlessly inserted into each other using Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Classic CC. Surreal or realistic compositions are created by combining HDR footage with different exposure settings. The Tone Curve, for example, adjusts tonal values for bright and dark mid-tones. If you want to retouch a section, use the correction brush.
In addition to image editing, Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Classic CC includes photo collection management, which is especially useful for keeping track of larger stocks. You can use your recordings to make maps, books, slideshows, or a web gallery using templates.
Various Editing Software
The integrated editor includes a number of sliders and filters that can be adjusted on the touch screen. Users can experiment with different levels of color, vibration, and saturation by adjusting the light and color. In addition, Adobe Photoshop Lightroom includes a variety of effects, as well as geometry and optical tools to help you create the perfect image. There are also noise reduction and sharpening tools available.
Lightroom’s toolbox contains a number of brushes for cutting, turning, and rotating tools, allowing users to make adjustments. Furthermore, the built-in preset prevents the slider from being manually adjusted.
Backup and activation of the cloud automatically
Any changes made to images in the local catalog are automatically uploaded to the cloud via Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Portable, regardless of the device used. In other words, the editor synchronizes data to the cloud automatically, backs up images, and allows users to continue working. It works with Android and iOS devices and has a web-based version that can be accessed through any browser. Images can be saved in Adobe Photoshop Lightroom internally or shared on social media.
Best Features of Adobe Lightroom Classic
- Smart Collections can automatically organize photos.
- Import and process high-volume shoots automatically.
- Manage photos and volumes even when they are not connected to the internet.
- Access and modify a large number of metadata fields.
- To save hard disc space, make virtual copies of your photos.
- Dodging and burning can be applied to specific areas of a photograph.
- Take advantage of cutting-edge 64-bit memory management.
- Convert color to black and white precisely.
- Return to any version of a photo by retracing your editing steps. Easily transfer images to popular photo-sharing sites.
- No coding is required to create web galleries.
- Sharpen photos before sending them to print or the web.
- On output, add metadata to your photos.
System Requirements of Adobe Lightroom Classic
- Processors from Intel or AMD with 64-bit support
- Microsoft Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), or Windows 10 Version 1511 or later are required (64-bit)
- RAM: 4 GB (12 GB recommended)
- 1024 x 768 resolution
- 2 GB of hard disc space is required for program installation.
Download Adobe Lightroom Classic