Adobe Media Encoder CC 2022 for macOS is a free download with an intuitive UI, background encoding, and convenient presets that let you instantly output to nearly any screen. Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects, and Adobe Prelude all feature Adobe Media Encoder.
|License Type||Full Version|
|File size||1.05 GB|
Adobe Media Encoder Overview
The Media Encoder core version released on October 13 includes color monitor profiles, assistance for a number of camera formats that work with the Google VR180 (including Sony Venice v2 and ARRI Alexa LF), support for digital photos from Windows iOS/macOS in HEIF/HEIC format, and improved hardware acceleration for encoding and media playback.
Final Cut Pro X includes a trackless magnetic timeline that allows clips to glide into place automatically. Users can therefore alter footage inside a storyline without disturbing other clips or sounds at different points on the timeline. You can also download Final Cut Pro for macOS for free.
Adobe Media Encoder 2022 is a professional tool for encoding media assets while maintaining quality. This powerful encoding software allows you to Ingest, Transcode, Create Proxies, and Output to practically any format you can think of. It provides digital artists with a plethora of tools and features to generate spectacular results in media production. Regardless of your previous experience with similar software solutions, the aforementioned applications have a sleek and beautiful, yet user-friendly and clean interface that is unlikely to cause you any problems.
It includes Time Tuner, which allows you to alter duration and apply LUTs and Loudness modifications without having to reopen projects. A seamless workflow is provided through tight connections with Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects, and other apps. Another aspect worth noticing is that it provides video training from experts on how to use tools and get outstanding outcomes.
Features of Adobe Media Encoder
- 8K H.264 export is supported.
- The decoding of the RED camera format has been improved.
- Importing Canon C200 camera formats is supported.
- Image Processing Pipeline for RED cameras [IPP2] Channel selection is supported when posting to YouTube and Vimeo.
- When publishing to Facebook, choose a page.
- When posting to YouTube, include personalized video thumbnails.
- Mac and Windows animated GIF export
- Enhancements to the Time Tuner effect
- When importing non-native QuickTime sources, be cautious.
- Adobe Stock is the last destination for publishing. Contributor
- Color Profiles from After Effects sources are supported.
- When importing a sequence, assets are automatically relinked.
- Maintaining playback in Premiere Pro while rendering in Media Encoder is an option.
- Ambisonic audio export support (H.264 only)
- Hybrid LOG Gamma support (HLG)
System Requirements for Adobe Media Encoder
- Intel multicore processor with 64-bit support
- OS X 10.14 or later is required.
- RAM: 8 GB (16 GB recommended)
- 4 GB of free hard-disk space is required for installation; additional free space is required during installation (cannot install on a volume that uses a case-sensitive file system or on removable flash storage devices)
- 1024×768 resolution (1280×800 recommended)
- Optional: GPU card recommended by Adobe for GPU-accelerated performance
Download Adobe Media Encoder for macOS