Big Sur 11 full version standalone offline installer for macOS is available for free download. It adds a new level of power and elegance to macOS.
|License Type||Full Version|
|File size||11.56 GB|
macOS Big Sur Overview
macOS Big Sur takes the world’s most powerful desktop operating system to a new level of power and beauty. With a streamlined new look, you can enjoy Mac to the maximum. Enjoy the most significant Safari update ever. Discover new Maps and Messages features. And receive even more clarity about your privacy. Unrivaled power. The ease of usage is legendary. Unlimited imagination. macOS Big Sur introduces a polished new design that provides even more of everything you love about Mac. You can also download macOS Big Sur for macOS for free.
This program takes the world’s most powerful desktop operating system to a new level of power and beauty—with a refined new design, experience Mac to the fullest.
From full-height sidebars to updated toolbars, a fresh new app design keeps your content front and center. A clean design upgrade makes it even easier to access your favorite apps. A new consistent shape for app icons promotes uniformity while still allowing Mac’s personality to come through. Instantly access the options you use the most, such as Wi-Fi and Bluetooth, as well as additional controls for playing music and enabling Dark Mode on your display. The new Control Center, designed specifically for Mac, allows you to add controls and move favorites to the menu bar to personalize it.
You can now enjoy the most significant Safari upgrade ever. Discover new Maps and Messages features, as well as increased clarity about your privacy.
Features of macOS Big Sur for macOS
- With space-saving toolbars and full-height sidebars, the new app design makes it easier to focus on your content and take action.
- The updated menu bar has larger spacing and new transparent material that glows brighter when you interact with it.
- System sounds have been updated, including the boot chime and noises for transferring files, moving items to the trash, locking files, and more.
- The newly updated Notification Center combines notifications and widgets into one screen.
- With a deep push, interactive notifications offer additional actions you can take.
- Calendars, Clocks, Notes, Photos, Podcasts, Reminders, Screen Time, Stocks, and Weather now have beautiful, new data-rich widgets.
- You can add new widgets and change their sizes in the Edit view.
- Widget support from third-party apps
- Pinned discussions Keep up to nine of your favorite threads at the top of the list at all times.
- Mentions allow you to send a message to a specific person in a group conversation.
- Inline replies allow you to respond to a specific message that was sent previously in the conversation.
- Message effects for balloons, confetti, lasers, and other visuals aid in the discovery and incorporation of trending GIFs into messages.
System Requirements for macOS Big Sur
- MacBook: Late 2015 or later
- Apple MacBook Air: Mid-2013 or later
- Apple MacBook Pro: Late 2013 and later
- Mac Mini: Late 2014 or newer iMac: Mid 2014 or newer iMac Pro: Late 2014 or newer
- In late 2013 or later Mac Pro